Saturday, 12 January 2013

A little about me...

Hi I'm Emily and welcome to my blog. I will be ranting, rambling, venting and generally talking rubbish! I may not be interesting, and people may not be interested but this is my one place where I can speak my mind and let my feelings out! So here's a little about me to fill you in...

I'm 22 years old, born on April 17th 1990 in a small town* in Yorkshire called Rotherham.
I am engaged to David, the love of my life. We took the bumpy road to be together and maybe one day I'll share that story but for now we'll leave it at that. Hopefully we will be getting married sometime in the next 18 months but we don't have any plans right this minute.

I have my wonderful daughter Poppy, born on September 3rd 2010 from my previous relationship. She is an absolute little star and I honestly don't think I would still be here today if it wasn't for her. I won't go into the ins and outs of my relationship with her father but it simply didn't work out, however we are on good terms and she spends two nights a week with him, and will do until she decides otherwise. Dave has been with us since she was 5 months old and is brilliant with her, but as long as she wants to see her real dad I will never deny that to either of them.

I am also currently pregnant with my second child due April 24th 2013! It's exciting, nerve wracking and petrifying all at the same time but I can't wait for him/her to be here and make my family complete. We decided not to find out the sex at our 20 week scan so are playing the guessing game, with the popular choice being that it is a little boy! Personally I want another girl but obviously all that matters is that they are healthy and boy or girl they are loved all the same!

If you made it to the end then thank you!



*shithole.





No comments:

Post a Comment